Imagine that you are closing your massage office for good as you get ready to embark on a new career. You are finishing up paperwork in your clinic when someone knocks on your door desperately in need of help. They outline their issue and you know you can really help them. Do you say:
1) “Too bad! You should have seen me months ago!”
2) “Yes, let me set up my table and I’ll take care of you before I leave.”
Seriously, how would you respond?
This week I find myself in that situation and I chose response #2. Of course if I can help someone I will. Why wouldn’t I?
In my case, I have therapists knocking on my door asking for help:
- “Can I get access to any of your courses? I am getting close to opening my own practice and don’t know where to start.”
- “I just moved to Germany and have only one client so far.”
- “I’ve gone from being single and financially stable my entire life to supporting my boyfriend (who is back in school) and his four year old son since they were completely flooded out of their apartment.”
- “I didn’t have the money to make any purchases when you offered it before.”
If I can help them before I’m gone, why not? Wouldn’t you do the same?
I’m closing shop at BodyworkBiz, but I still have a responsibility to my existing customers. As much as I’m ready to move on, I’ve promised therapists that they will continue to have access to BodyworkBiz resources until June 30, 2016. That’s why my retirement from the profession has been a process and not an event. I’m not going to disappear and leave people hanging. I’m not that kind of person.
This month my shopping cart service that processes purchases on my site comes to the end of its subscription period. I’m not renewing it. This is the equivalent of locking the doors for good, but I want to help those therapists that need help as zero hour approaches. So I’m giving everyone a final chance to pick up the entire package of resources at BodyworkBiz before the purchase links are deactivated.
You can get pretty much every resource ever produced at BodyworkBiz: From client education newsletters and technique videos, to courses and teaching kits.
Whatever you are able to pay. You tell me what you can afford and that’s the price you pay. No questions asked.
I’m going to suggest $199, but you can pay $100, $50, $20 or even nothing if you are truly destitute. You decide.
Some detractors think I’m some kind of scammer for making this package available one last time, but I’m not here for their approval.
I’m here for every therapist who wants to extend their reach, every therapist who wants to touch more lives in their community and every therapist who wants to improve their lives and the lives of those closest to them.
And I know those people are extremely grateful. I’ve already got notes like:
- “Bless you!!! I would have bought this long ago if money weren’t so tight.”
- “I don’t know how to thank you enough!”
- “Thank you. Hopefully I will be making money soon and I will gladly pay you more.”
- “Too good to miss out on a second time around.”
There is not one therapist who cannot benefit from the invaluable information and resources archived on the site, whether you own a clinic, are a sole practitioner or are contracted by someone else.
Please take advantage of this opportunity. There are only a few days left.